WHY CHOOSE BARRICADE® WRAP PLUS DRAINAGE
A high-performance, non-perforated, non-woven, drainage wrap offering the highest level of performance against wind, air and moisture.
Barricade® Wrap Plus Drainage’s unique non-directional surface pattern creates a standoff property that facilitates water drainage on the material. Barricade® Wrap Plus Drainage provides a drainage path for water to flow freely as it is channeled safely down and away from the envelope — it’s the home’s raincoat and windbreaker in one!
- Perfectly designed for stucco, stone veneer, and EIFS When a primary layer of felt paper or paper-backed wire lath is properly installed over the surface of Barricade® Wrap Plus Drainage, a “bond break” is created and thus dramatically improves and enhances the drainage properties of the stucco system.
- Breathable Membrane If moisture gets trapped in the walls, it can destroy the integrity of your insulation. Our unique, micro-porous, “breathable” membrane allows moisture vapor to pass through without becoming trapped in the wall cavity to provide the utmost in air and moisture control.
- High Performance Control High level of air and moisture control
- Resists Bulk Water Resists water penetration from wind-driven rain and other sources
- Surfactant Resistance Not affected by pressure washing, job site chemicals or sugars from tree sap and wood sidings.
- UV Resistance Barricade’s special ultraviolet stabilizers protect it from the sun’s harsh rays. In fact, Wrap Plus Drainage is protected against UV rays for up to 9 months.
- Translucent for Easier Installation Wrap Plus Drainage is translucent. When installed over the sheathing can see through it, making framing members easy to find.
CONTACT US TO REQUEST INFORMATION
108" x 100'
108" x 150'
120" x 100'
120" x 150'
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOUSE WRAP
How to Choose the Best Construction Tape for Vapor Barrier Seams
Over the past 40 years, a growing awareness of the importance of sustainability, reducing energy ...Read More
A Guide to Avoiding Building Envelope Failure
A building envelope system can fail for many reasons, though all produce the same results – a les...Read More
How House Wrap Can Protect the R-Value of Insulation
Barricade® R-Wrap® house wrap provides a high level of air and moisture control and prevents wate...Read More
Weather Barriers for Coastal Climates
Builders in coastal climates must prevent the problem of moisture infiltration and accumulation i...Read More
A Builder’s Guide to Avoiding the Detrimental Effects of Wind-Driven Rain
Designing and constructing structures that avoid the detrimental effects of wind-driven rain crea...Read More
Commercial Building Wrap: 5 Important Features for All Commercial Buildings
Barricade® Wrap Plus achieves all five of the important features of a commercial building wrap: d...Read More
High-Performance Air Barrier Systems Key to Medical Building Construction
Barricade® Building Wrap is a high-performance air barrier that supplies continuous control of ai...Read More
The House Wrap Comparison Guide for 2019
With so many house wraps on the market today, how do contractors and building owners decide which...Read More
Preventing Vapor and Air Infiltration with a Superior Exterior Wall Vapor Barrier
A superior exterior wall vapor barrier must prevent both vapor diffusion and air flow (and the mo...Read More