WHY CHOOSE BARRICADE® UDL Standard?
Barricade® UDL Standard is suitable for all roof coverings and offers a 20-year limited warranty, backed by high-performance features that benefit builders and homeowners.
- Non-skid Cool gray surface — Up to 30 degrees cooler than black underlayments.
- Meets Florida Code under listing #17858-R1.
- Meets Key Standards ASTM D226 I & II, ASTM D4869 II & IV.
- UV Protection 60 days UV protection.
- 14% more coverage Per lap (48-inch width compared to 42-inch synthetics).
- 33% more coverage Per lap (48-inch width compared to 36-inch felt).
- Ease of Installation Lies flat and doesn’t wrinkle.
- Faster Installation 48-inch width means faster installation.
CONTACT US TO REQUEST INFORMATION
Roll Length: 125' and 250'
10 square rolls weigh 19 lbs per roll
LEARN MORE ABOUT ROOF UNDERLAYMENT
3 Innovative Products for Roofers in 2019
It’s no secret that roofing is one of the more difficult and physically demanding jobs out there ...Read More
Choosing the Best Underlayment for Metal Roofs
A high-performing and effective roof protects a building and its occupants from rain and wind. Be...Read More
Support Your Cedar Shakes with the Best Roof Underlayment Possible
There are many different materials you can choose to build your roof with, but cedar shakes are o...Read More
Comparing Asphalt Felt and Synthetic Underlayments
Barricade® Roof Underlayments have all of the benefits of both asphalt-saturated felt and synthet...Read More
Keep Your Concrete Tile Roof Safe with Synthetic Underlayment
Tile roofing has long been a favorite choice among homeowners who prefer a beautiful, economical,...Read More
The Best Type of Roof Underlayment to Protect Your Roof from the Elements
When it comes to roofing, a large portion of homeowners isn’t aware of all the different factors ...Read More
4 Reasons Asphalt-Saturated Felt Roof Underlayment Fail
Contractors that choose Barricade® Underlayments, over asphalt-saturated felt roof underlayments,...Read More