WHY CHOOSE BARRICADE® UDL?
Barricade® UDL is suitable for all roof coverings and offers a 20-year limited warranty, backed by high-performance features that benefit builders and homeowners.
- Non-skid Cool gray surface — Up to 30 degrees cooler than black underlayments.
- Meets Florida Code under listing #17858-R1.
- Meets Key Standards ASTM D226 I & II, ASTM 4869 II & IV.
- UV Protection 60 days UV protection.
- 14% more coverage Per lap (48-inch width compared to 42-inch synthetics).
- 33% more coverage Per lap (48-inch width compared to 36-inch felt).
- Ease of Installation Lies flat and doesn’t wrinkle.
- Faster Installation 48-inch width means faster installation.
Roll Length: 125' and 250'
10 square rolls weigh 19 lbs per roll
LEARN MORE ABOUT ROOF UNDERLAYMENT
Barricade Shows Off Superior Roofing Underlayments at IRE Orlando
We are excited to be exhibiting at the International Roofing Expo this year in Orlando, FL. From ...Read More
Barricade Building Products Exhibit at PCBC
Barricade® Building Products, an American-made manufacturer of house wrap and related building pr...Read More
7 Key Elements to a Net-Zero Energy Building Envelope
For sustainable homes and buildings1, a net-zero energy (NZE) building envelope is key to reducin...Read More
4 Reasons Asphalt-Saturated Felt Roof Underlayment Fail
Contractors that choose Barricade® Underlayments, over asphalt-saturated felt roof underlayments,...Read More
The Best Type of Roof Underlayment to Protect Your Roof from the Elements
When it comes to roofing, a large portion of homeowners isn’t aware of all the different factors ...Read More
Keep Your Concrete Tile Roof Safe with Synthetic Underlayment
Tile roofing has long been a favorite choice among homeowners who prefer a beautiful, economical,...Read More
Comparing Asphalt Felt and Synthetic Underlayments
Barricade® Roof Underlayments have all of the benefits of both asphalt-saturated felt and synthet...Read More