WHY CHOOSE BARRICADE® UDL PRO?
Barricade® UDL Pro (formerly Roof Pro) is suitable for all roof coverings and offers a 20-year limited warranty, backed by high-performance features that benefit builders and homeowners.
- Non-skid coating on the underside provides great traction.
- Cool gray surface Up to 30 degrees cooler than black underlayments.
- 14% more coverage Per lap (48-inch width compared to 42-inch synthetics).
- 33% more coverage Per lap (48-inch width compared to 36-inch felt).
- Ease of Installation Lies flat and doesn’t wrinkle.
- Faster Installation 48-inch width means faster installation and savings on labor costs
- UV Resistance Barricade’s special ultraviolet stabilizers protect it from the sun’s harsh rays for up to 180 days
- Water Resistance Protection against water elements, ensuring a strong, protective, and reliable installation
- Code Compliant ASTM D226 I & II, ASTM D4869 II & IV as well as Florida code under listing #16453-R4.
Roll Length: 125' and 250'
10 square rolls weigh 23 lbs per roll and 1180 lbs per pallet
LEARN MORE ABOUT ROOF UNDERLAYMENT
Support Your Cedar Shakes with the Best Roof Underlayment Possible
There are many different materials you can choose to build your roof with, but cedar shakes are o...Read More
Comparing Asphalt Felt and Synthetic Underlayments
Barricade® Roof Underlayments have all of the benefits of both asphalt-saturated felt and synthet...Read More
Keep Your Concrete Tile Roof Safe with Synthetic Underlayment
Tile roofing has long been a favorite choice among homeowners who prefer a beautiful, economical,...Read More
The Best Type of Roof Underlayment to Protect Your Roof from the Elements
When it comes to roofing, a large portion of homeowners isn’t aware of all the different factors ...Read More
4 Reasons Asphalt-Saturated Felt Roof Underlayment Fail
Contractors that choose Barricade® Underlayments, over asphalt-saturated felt roof underlayments,...Read More