WHY CHOOSE BARRICADE® R-WRAP®
A high-performance, non-perforated, non-woven, permeable membrane offering the highest level of performance against wind, air and moisture.
Barricade® R-Wrap® is made of a micro-porous, breathable membrane that allows moisture vapor to pass through and won’t trap moisture in the wall cavity. This breathable membrane provides a higher level of air and moisture control than a perforated wrap.
- Reliable Just as reliable as major brands like Tyvek®
- High Performance Control High level of air and moisture control
- Resists Bulk Water Resists water penetration from wind-driven rain and other sources
- Surfactant Resistance Not affected by pressure washing, job site chemicals or sugars from tree sap and wood sidings.
- UV Resistance Barricade’s special ultraviolet stabilizers protect it from the sun’s harsh rays. In fact, R-Wrap is protected against UV rays for up to 9 months.
- Translucent for Easier Installation R-Wrap is translucent. When installed over the sheathing can see through it, making framing members easy to find.
108" x 150'
108" x 195'
120" x 100'
120" x 150'
120" x 195'
54" x 100'
54" x 150'
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOUSE WRAP
Why You Need House Wrap
WHY EVERY HOME NEEDS HOUSE WRAP House wrap creates an air and moisture barrier that boosts a hom...Read More
Why House Wrap Can Still Leak
House wrap is an air barrier that creates an airtight structure by stopping air flow through a bu...Read More
The Best Alternative to Tyvek® House Wrap
House wrap is generally a good idea to install on your home regardless of where you live or what ...Read More
How House Wrap Can Help Tackle Continuous Insulation
House wrap, along with properly installed insulation, are essential elements for successful appli...Read More
Do I Need House Wrap Behind Vinyl Siding?
A common question homeowners ask is, “Do I need house wrap behind vinyl siding?” Perhaps recent d...Read More
How Long Can House Wrap Be Exposed Before It Is Covered With Siding?
When installing house wrap, it is essential to limit the wrap’s exposure to outside elements like...Read More
The Importance of a Weather-Resistant Barrier
A weather-resistant barrier (WRB) is an important part of today’s energy-efficient and healthy ho...Read More
Protecting EIFS Homes from Mold and Mildew Lawsuits
In the mid-1990s, architects, contractors, and homeowners became aware of serious mold and mildew...Read More
How Small Details Can Affect Air Barrier Performance
The success of a high-performing exterior wall air barrier performance is dependent on proper ins...Read More