A HIGH-PERFORMANCE, NON-PERFORATED,
NON-WOVEN, PERMEABLE HOUSE WRAP
Building wraps made of non-perforated membranes offer the highest level of performance against wind, air, and moisture.
Barricade® Wrap Plus is made of a micro-porous, breathable membrane that allows moisture vapor to pass through and won’t trap moisture in the wall cavity. This breathable membrane provides a higher level of air and moisture control than a perforated wrap.
- Resists Bulk Water Resists water penetration from wind-driven rain and other sources.
- Stops Solar Vapor Drive Limits incoming moisture while allowing unwanted moisture to escape the wall cavity. This prevents the moisture from inward solar vapor drive from damaging the wall cavity.
- Surfactant Resistance Not affected by pressure washing, job site chemicals or sugars from tree sap and wood sidings.
- Superior Strength Its non-perforated, non-woven polyolefin composition gives Barricade Wrap Plus superior strength.
- UV Resistance Barricade’s special ultraviolet stabilizers protect it from the sun’s harsh rays. In fact, Barricade Wrap Plus is protected against UV rays for up to 9 months.
- Designed Translucence Barricade Wrap Plus can be installed right over the sheathing and because you can see through it, it makes framing members easy to find.
- Wind and Tear Resistance Heavy winds pose a threat to house wrap during installation. With its tear-resistant design, Barricade Wrap Plus is one of the most durable wraps around.
- Recognized as an Air Barrier Compliant with IRC and IBC as an air barrier.
CONTACT US TO REQUEST INFORMATION
108" x 150'
108" x 195'
120" x 100'
120" x 150'
120" x 195'
54" x 100'
54" x 150'
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOUSE WRAP
A Guide to Avoiding Building Envelope Failure
A building envelope system can fail for many reasons, though all produce the same results – a les...Read More
How House Wrap Can Protect the R-Value of Insulation
Barricade® R-Wrap® house wrap provides a high level of air and moisture control and prevents wate...Read More
Weather Barriers for Coastal Climates
Builders in coastal climates must prevent the problem of moisture infiltration and accumulation i...Read More
A Builder’s Guide to Avoiding the Detrimental Effects of Wind-Driven Rain
Designing and constructing structures that avoid the detrimental effects of wind-driven rain crea...Read More
Commercial Building Wrap: 5 Important Features for All Commercial Buildings
Barricade® Wrap Plus achieves all five of the important features of a commercial building wrap: d...Read More
High-Performance Air Barrier Systems Key to Medical Building Construction
Barricade® Building Wrap is a high-performance air barrier that supplies continuous control of ai...Read More
The House Wrap Comparison Guide for 2019
With so many house wraps on the market today, how do contractors and building owners decide which...Read More
Preventing Vapor and Air Infiltration with a Superior Exterior Wall Vapor Barrier
A superior exterior wall vapor barrier must prevent both vapor diffusion and air flow (and the mo...Read More
5 Things Builders Should Look for When Choosing a House Wrap Manufacturer
As a homebuilder, you should be acutely aware of the benefits of having a good, high-quality hous...Read More