Barricade® Wrap Plus
NON-PERFORATED HOUSE WRAP FOR THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF AIR AND MOISTURE CONTROL
A HIGH-PERFORMANCE, NON-PERFORATED, NON-WOVEN PERMEABLE MEMBRANE
Building wraps made of non-perforated membranes offer the highest level of performance against wind, air, and moisture.
Barricade® Wrap Plus is made of a micro-porous, breathable membrane that allows moisture vapor to pass through and won’t trap moisture in the wall cavity. This breathable membrane provides a higher level of air and moisture control than a perforated wrap.
- Resists Bulk Water Resists water penetration from wind-driven rain and other sources.
- Stops Solar Vapor Drive Limits incoming moisture while allowing unwanted moisture to escape the wall cavity. This prevents the moisture from inward solar vapor drive from damaging the wall cavity.
- Surfactant Resistance Not affected by pressure washing, job site chemicals or sugars from tree sap and wood sidings.
- Superior Strength Its non-perforated, non-woven polyolefin composition gives Barricade Wrap Plus superior strength.
- UV Resistance Barricade’s special ultraviolet stabilizers protect it from the sun’s harsh rays. In fact, Barricade Wrap Plus is protected against UV rays for up to 9 months.
- Designed Translucence Barricade Wrap Plus can be installed right over the sheathing and because you can see through it, it makes framing members easy to find.
- Wind and Tear Resistance Heavy winds pose a threat to house wrap during installation. With its tear-resistant design, Barricade Wrap Plus is one of the most durable wraps around.
- Recognized as an Air Barrier Compliant with IRC and IBC as an air barrier.
108" x 150'
108" x 195'
120" x 100'
120" x 150'
120" x 195'
54" x 100'
54" x 150'
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOUSE WRAP
Why You Need House Wrap
WHY EVERY HOME NEEDS HOUSE WRAP House wrap creates an air and moisture barrier that boosts a hom...Read More
Why House Wrap Can Still Leak
House wrap is an air barrier that creates an airtight structure by stopping air flow through a bu...Read More
The Best Alternative to Tyvek® House Wrap
House wrap is generally a good idea to install on your home regardless of where you live or what ...Read More
How House Wrap Can Help Tackle Continuous Insulation
House wrap, along with properly installed insulation, are essential elements for successful appli...Read More
Do I Need House Wrap Behind Vinyl Siding?
A common question homeowners ask is, “Do I need house wrap behind vinyl siding?” Perhaps recent d...Read More
How Long Can House Wrap Be Exposed Before It Is Covered With Siding?
When installing house wrap, it is essential to limit the wrap’s exposure to outside elements like...Read More
The Importance of a Weather-Resistant Barrier
A weather-resistant barrier (WRB) is an important part of today’s energy-efficient and healthy ho...Read More
Protecting EIFS Homes from Mold and Mildew Lawsuits
In the mid-1990s, architects, contractors, and homeowners became aware of serious mold and mildew...Read More
How Small Details Can Affect Air Barrier Performance
The success of a high-performing exterior wall air barrier performance is dependent on proper ins...Read More