Barricade® Wrap Plus
NON-PERFORATED HOUSE WRAP FOR THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF AIR AND MOISTURE CONTROL
A HIGH-PERFORMANCE, NON-PERFORATED,
NON-WOVEN PERMEABLE MEMBRANE
Building wraps made of non-perforated membranes offer the highest level of performance against wind, air, and moisture.
Barricade® Wrap Plus is made of a micro-porous, breathable membrane that allows moisture vapor to pass through and won’t trap moisture in the wall cavity. This breathable membrane provides a higher level of air and moisture control than a perforated wrap.
- Resists Bulk Water Resists water penetration from wind-driven rain and other sources.
- Stops Solar Vapor Drive Limits incoming moisture while allowing unwanted moisture to escape the wall cavity. This prevents the moisture from inward solar vapor drive from damaging the wall cavity.
- Surfactant Resistance Not affected by pressure washing, job site chemicals or sugars from tree sap and wood sidings.
- Superior Strength Its non-perforated, non-woven polyolefin composition gives Barricade Wrap Plus superior strength.
- UV Resistance Barricade’s special ultraviolet stabilizers protect it from the sun’s harsh rays. In fact, Barricade Wrap Plus is protected against UV rays for up to 9 months.
- Designed Translucence Barricade Wrap Plus can be installed right over the sheathing and because you can see through it, it makes framing members easy to find.
- Wind and Tear Resistance Heavy winds pose a threat to house wrap during installation. With its tear-resistant design, Barricade Wrap Plus is one of the most durable wraps around.
- Recognized as an Air Barrier Compliant with IRC and IBC as an air barrier.
108" x 150'
108" x 195'
120" x 100'
120" x 150'
120" x 195'
54" x 100'
54" x 150'
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOUSE WRAP
Commercial Building Wrap: 5 Important Features for All Commercial Buildings
Barricade® Wrap Plus achieves all five of the important features of a commercial building wrap: d...Read More
High-Performance Air Barrier Systems Key to Medical Building Construction
Barricade® Building Wrap is a high-performance air barrier that supplies continuous control of ai...Read More
The House Wrap Comparison Guide for 2019
With so many house wraps on the market today, how do contractors and building owners decide which...Read More
Preventing Vapor and Air Infiltration with a Superior Exterior Wall Vapor Barrier
A superior exterior wall vapor barrier must prevent both vapor diffusion and air flow (and the mo...Read More
5 Things Builders Should Look for When Choosing a House Wrap Manufacturer
As a homebuilder, you should be acutely aware of the benefits of having a good, high-quality hous...Read More
Comparing Peel and Stick House Wrap to Barricade
Peel and stick house wraps, also called self-adhered or self-adhesive house wraps, are air and va...Read More
Build Secure Homes with the Best House Wrap for Wood Siding
There are an abundance of siding options for builders to choose from these days. Wood siding is ...Read More
The Best House Wrap For Preventing Water Damage Behind Siding
No matter what kind of siding you choose for your building, its main function is to protect the v...Read More
Achieving LEED Certification with Air and Water Barriers for Multifamily Construction
A required feature of modern multifamily buildings is energy-efficiency. Critical to an energy-ef...Read More