STRUCTURAL INSULATED SHEATHING
WHY USE THERMO-BRACE S.I.B.
- Thermo-Brace S.I.B. has superior strength to OSB, a WRB, and insulation in one solution.
- Features BASF Neopor® GPS (Graphite Polystyrene) rigid foam.
- Unlike polyiso and XPS, Neopor GPS doesn’t use HFC gas agents for R-value, which can deplete over time. XPS only retains 90% of it’s initial R-value over its lifetime and the R-value of Neopor GPS is up to 30% higher than EPS (white foam).
- Neopor GPS is GREENGUARD® certified for Gold Indoor Air Quality.
- Complies with the energy code using 2ʺx4ʺ conventional framing instead of 2ʺx6ʺ.
- Complies with the 2012, 2015, and 2018 International Energy Codes for continuous insulative sheathing.
- Nail patterns are printed on both sides for ease of installation.
- Can be installed with the foam side facing in or out, the WRB is on both sides.
- Reduces thermal bridging
- Stable pricing
One Product Instead of Three
Sheathing + Air and Moisture Barrier + Insulation
Save on Materials
Save in Labor
- R-3 – ¾” thickness
- R-5 – 1 ⅛” thickness
- 48” x 96”
- 48” x 108”
- 48” x 120”
Custom sizes available