WHY CHOOSE BARRICADE?
While we consider this our builder-grade wrap, Barricade Wrap has been designed and manufactured to a higher standard than many builder-grade wraps.
- Micro-perforations designed for maximum performance. We don’t just punch holes in the material – our perforations have been designed with the angle, size, and direction that offer maximum performance.
- Superior strength. Barricade Wrap is made of a cross-woven polyolefin material known for its superior strength and tear resistance.
- UV resistance. Special ultraviolet stabilizers allow Barricade Wrap to be exposed for up to 12 months.
- Designed translucence. Easily locate the framing members for a faster and more accurate installation.
- Wind resistant. The tear-stop design of our material prevents the wrap from being damaged by heavy winds.
CONTACT US TO REQUEST INFORMATION
108" x 150'
108" x 195'
120" x 100'
120" x 150'
120" x 195'
54" x 100'
54" x 150'
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOUSE WRAP
A Builder’s Guide to Avoiding the Detrimental Effects of Wind-Driven Rain
Designing and constructing structures that avoid the detrimental effects of wind-driven rain crea...Read More
Commercial Building Wrap: 5 Important Features for All Commercial Buildings
Barricade® Wrap Plus achieves all five of the important features of a commercial building wrap: d...Read More
High-Performance Air Barrier Systems Key to Medical Building Construction
Barricade® Building Wrap is a high-performance air barrier that supplies continuous control of ai...Read More
The House Wrap Comparison Guide for 2019
With so many house wraps on the market today, how do contractors and building owners decide which...Read More
Preventing Vapor and Air Infiltration with a Superior Exterior Wall Vapor Barrier
A superior exterior wall vapor barrier must prevent both vapor diffusion and air flow (and the mo...Read More
5 Things Builders Should Look for When Choosing a House Wrap Manufacturer
As a homebuilder, you should be acutely aware of the benefits of having a good, high-quality hous...Read More
Comparing Peel and Stick House Wrap to Barricade
Peel and stick house wraps, also called self-adhered or self-adhesive house wraps, are air and va...Read More
Build Secure Homes with the Best House Wrap for Wood Siding
There are an abundance of siding options for builders to choose from these days. Wood siding is ...Read More
The Best House Wrap For Preventing Water Damage Behind Siding
No matter what kind of siding you choose for your building, its main function is to protect the v...Read More