AMERICAN MADE BUILDER-GRADE HOUSE WRAP
WHY CHOOSE BARRICADE?
While we consider this our builder-grade wrap, Barricade Wrap has been designed and manufactured to a higher standard than many builder-grade wraps.
- Micro-perforations designed for maximum performance. We don’t just punch holes in the material – our perforations have been designed with the angle, size, and direction that offer maximum performance.
- Superior strength. Barricade Wrap is made of a cross-woven polyolefin material known for its superior strength and tear resistance.
- UV resistance. Special ultraviolet stabilizers allow Barricade Wrap to be exposed for up to 12 months.
- Designed translucence. Easily locate the framing members for a faster and more accurate installation.
- Wind resistant. The tear-stop design of our material prevents the wrap from being damaged by heavy winds.
108" x 150'
108" x 195'
120" x 100'
120" x 150'
120" x 195'
54" x 100'
54" x 150'
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOUSE WRAP
Why You Need House Wrap
WHY EVERY HOME NEEDS HOUSE WRAP House wrap creates an air and moisture barrier that boosts a hom...Read More
Why House Wrap Can Still Leak
House wrap is an air barrier that creates an airtight structure by stopping air flow through a bu...Read More
The Best Alternative to Tyvek® House Wrap
House wrap is generally a good idea to install on your home regardless of where you live or what ...Read More
How House Wrap Can Help Tackle Continuous Insulation
House wrap, along with properly installed insulation, are essential elements for successful appli...Read More
Do I Need House Wrap Behind Vinyl Siding?
A common question homeowners ask is, “Do I need house wrap behind vinyl siding?” Perhaps recent d...Read More
How Long Can House Wrap Be Exposed Before It Is Covered With Siding?
When installing house wrap, it is essential to limit the wrap’s exposure to outside elements like...Read More
The Importance of a Weather-Resistant Barrier
A weather-resistant barrier (WRB) is an important part of today’s energy-efficient and healthy ho...Read More
Protecting EIFS Homes from Mold and Mildew Lawsuits
In the mid-1990s, architects, contractors, and homeowners became aware of serious mold and mildew...Read More
How Small Details Can Affect Air Barrier Performance
The success of a high-performing exterior wall air barrier performance is dependent on proper ins...Read More